Defensive Tactics is based on easy-to-learn modern military and police techniques and training methods.This DVD features:
- Step-by-step program demonstrates threat zones
- Conflict stances
- Movements and arm strikes using the Jim Wagner piston concept.
- Stopping power
- Arm blocks using the angle principle
- Effective leg strikes and counters
- Ways to properly execute the head butt.
- Legal issues dealing with the use of force are also discussed.
Wagner's reality-based personal-protection system covers the complete tactical spectrum of pre-conflict, conflict and post-conflict techniques and training methods. Mastering these tactics will give you a solid foundation of all your self-defense needs.About the Author:
A former soldier, jailer, street cop, SWAT officer, diplomatic bodyguard and counter-terrorist agent with the U.S. government, Jim Wagner is also one of the world's top police and military defensive-tactics instructors, having trained elite units such as the U.S. marshals, FBI SWAT, German GSG9, Israeli Special Forces, U.S. Border Patrol, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marines and many other organization around the world.