The Five Animal Sports, or Frolics, are one of the most ancient and popular sets of medical qigong exercises. Passed down for nearly 2,000 years, it is an effective, fun, and sometimes humorous way to energize the entire body.This DVD presents:
- By imitating the movements and spirit of the Tiger, Deer, Bear, Monkey, and Bird, a practitioner can build their strength and longevity inside and out, and enjoy excellent health.
- Learn the correspondence between the internal organs and Five Elements theory during an introductory discussion of Five Elements Theory by Kathy K. Yang.
- Experience a private lesson with one of the world's foremost masters of qigong as Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming offers detailed instruction, starting with a brief stretching and warming up section.
- Dozens of Chapter Markers
- Subtitles: English, Spanish
- Quick Reference Guide to the 5 Elements Chart and Healing Sounds (on-screen and in enclosed DVD insert)
- Interactive Catalog with Previews of All YMAA Titles.