A style known as Wuzu Quan was developed by a Master named Bai Yi Feng during China's Yuan Dynasty (1260-1368). He combined the best techniques of five masters who demonstrated the highest skill at the Shaolin Temple. This style became known as Wuzu Quan or the Fist of Five Ancestors.
This style of Kung Fu is very popular in Fujian, Province China and was the genesis of modern karate as developed in Okinawa.This DVD presents:
Master John Graham an acknowledged expert in the style shows you:
- The style features Strong-arm movements, elaborate hand techniques, low-level kicking and solid stances.
- The distinguishing form is samchien or sanchin. It means three battles and is often equated to mean the unification of body, mind, and spirit.
- The practical use of the form is for developing strength as well as combative applications.
- The basics
- Catching (two-man prearranged sparring sets)
- Set sparring (spontaneous reaction sparring)
- Self defense applications and much more!