Guard sweeps get you from the bottom to the top in grappling situations. Sweeping an opponent is a very important, yet difficult, skill to master in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, submission grappling and mixed martial arts.Features:
About the Author:
- The butterfly guard as one of the most powerful ways to sweep your opponent.
- The X guard as a recent addition to the grappling arsenal, and transitions into the butterfly guard very smoothly.
- The video breaks down the butterfly and X guard games into easy-to-understand techniques, combinations and principles.
- There are over 80 techniques in this 2 hour (122 min) DVD and covering all aspects of the butterfly and X guard positions.
- Applicable to both gi and no-gi grapplers.
Stephan Kesting is a grappler and lifelong martial artist. He is an instructor in Combat Submission Wrestling under Erik Paulson, and a senior student of professor Marcus Soares in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.