'Chin Na' means 'Seize and Control'.
Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, one of the world's foremost authorities on Chin Na instructs his techniques in detail. Chin Na, the art of controlling an opponent through joint locks and acupressure cavities, is an essential part of all Chinese martial styles and will be a valuable addition to any other martial style. With the "Chin Na In Depth Courses 1-4" DVD, you will learn finger, hand, and arm Chin Na for controlling and incapacitating your opponent. Each of these techniques can be found in Dr. Yang's best-selling book "Comprehensive Applications of Shaolin Chin Na."Course 1:
White Crane Nods Its Head, White Crane Twists Its Neck, Lift the Elbow, White Crane Covers Its Wing, Hands Embrace A Guitar, Single and Multiple Finger Holdings, Butterfly Bores Through the Flowers, Double Finger Split.Course 2:
Small Wrap Hand, Small Wrap Hand 2, Forward Wrist Press, Press the Wrist Up, Turning Around Heaven and , Turning Body Elbow Wrap, Forward Turning Elbow, Two Children Worship the Buddha.Course 3:
Large Bird Twists Its Wing, Arm Wraps Around the Neck, Pressing Shoulder with Single Finger and Extending the Neck for Water, White Crane Bores the Bush, Large Python Turns Its Body, Rotating the Sky Post, Low Finger Press, Upward Finger Turn, Lock and Turn the Joint.Course 4:
Small Wrap Finger, Large Wrap Hand, Low Inward Wrist Press, Forgive Me Not Going With You, The Child Worships the Buddha, Reverse Elbow Wrap, Upward Elbow , Lion Shakes Its Head, One Post to Support the Heaven.Special Features:
- 33 Techniques / Screen Selections
- Previews of all YMAA videos
- Languages: English, French & Chinese
- Subtitles: English, Spanish, French, Polish, Portuguese, Dutch & Italian
- Complete YMAA Product Catalgo
- Biography: Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
- History: YMAA Publication Center, Yang's Martial Arts Association and more!
- Directed by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, Phil Goldman and David Silver.
- Performed by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming; Victor Marques, Aaron Damus, Erik Elsemans, Jim Noble, Ben Warner.
- 117 minutes - Color.