About this book:
The first compilation of Bruce Lee photographs published in association with the Bruce Lee estate. This book reveals the full range of Lee's talents. It includes rare photos spanning from his early stage career in Hong Kong to his worldwide success as an actor and martial arts phenomenon. Selected with the assistance of Lee's widow, Linda Lee Cadwell, Bruce Lee expert John Little presents a photographic record, accompanied by descriptive commentary, of all facets of this fascinating man, from the start of his career to his untimely death a quarter century ago. Included are photos from Bruce's personal family photos, from his childhood years, through the early years in Hollywood, to the peak of his career as an international star.
On the 60th anniversary of his birth, Lee remains a legendary figure of our time, and this comprehensive collection of photographs will be a must-have for all of Lee's millions of devoted followers.
- The only collection of Bruce Lee photographs compiled in complete collaboration with his estate
- Culled from Linda Lee Cadwell's personal collection and the Warner Brother's vast array of on-set stills
- The year 2000 is the Year of the Dragon and the 60th anniversary of Bruce Lee's birth
- Time magazine named Bruce Lee one of the 100 Best Athletes of the Millennium
- Editor: John R. Little
- Language: English
- Format: Softcover
- Pages: 180
- Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
- Weight: 2.1 Pounds
- Length: 11 Inches
- Width: 8 Inches
- Height: 0.6 Inches