Learn the Famous "8 Trigrams Palm" of China (Also commonly translated as Pa Kua Chang.)
Baguazhang is legendary both as an ancient internal martial art and for improving health. It develops upper body flexibility, leg strength, and lighting-quick hands and feet.
Baguazhang training generates a strong flow of Qi energy to energize your muscles for increased strength. This Qi flow also nourishes your internal organs and improves health and vitality.
In addition, Bagua emphasizes circular movement, employs both defensive and offensive strategies, and trains at all three fighting ranges - short, middle, and long.
- Course 1 - contains basic training and body conditioning, teaches Bagua Qigong, and demonstrates the famous Eight Palms sequence with martial applications.
- Course 2 - instructs the intermediate level Bagua Swimming Body sequence, named after the swift and agile movements of a swimming dragon, with martial applications.
- Course 3 - presents the unique Bagua Deer Hook Sword, which is specially designed to disarm opponents. Learn hooking, seizing, controlling and cutting techniques, and the complete sequence, with applications against the long sword.
- Over 100 Chapter Selections
- Narration: English
- Multi-Language Menus & Subtitles: Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, English
- 3 videos in 1 DVD
- Interactive YMAA Product Catalog with previews of all YMAA video titles
- Runtime: 180 minutes
- Master Liang, Shou-Yu
- Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, Ph.D.
- Senior students Ramel Rones
- Sam Masich
- Kelly Maclean
- Huen Siu Hung